Addiction Better Treatment- Call (925) 428-5275 Immediately!
Drug Recovery Center Antioch, CA Call 925 428-5275 to Find Help Immediately! For many, the pain and hopelessness of substance dependency makes them feel trapped, and unsure if they can endure any more suffering. Drug Addiction Recovery Antioch knows that doesn’t have to be true, and wants to lend a hand to help people free themselves from the shame and painful feelings that addiction feeds on. Substance dependency has been demonstrated to be a medical illness, and must be treated just as any other illness, such as cancer or AIDs. The skilled professionals at all their locations specialize in therapies for drug and alcohol dependency, making sure that their clients receive the best possible level of care. End dependency and call Drug Rehabilitation Services today!
What’s Drug Abuse?
Most addicts start to experiment with drugs casually or recreationally, but then lose control and find that they crave more drugs, more often. When substance abuse increases in amount and frequency, it is harsher to go without the drug because of the unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Drug Rehabs California treats the physical or psychological dependence that develops in response to the abuse of legal and illegal substances, which is commonly regarded as drug addiction.
- Psychological dependency, which will take longer to develop, is when the addict experiences stress and anxiety at the mere thought of not having the ability to use drugs to feel happy or normal once more.
- Physical dependency occurs after continual drug abuse begins to disrupt the way in which nerve cells in the brain communicate pleasure, and drug use becomes the one way to receive pleasure-giving brain chemicals.
For a rehab plan to be comprehensive and effective, both physical and psychological dependence on drugs must be addressed. Treatment Rehabilitation Addiction has the staff, credentials, and passion required to assist people overcome their drug addiction. Their treatment programs are so successful because they include:
- group and individual counseling
- structured physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- aftercare support
- beautiful, luxurious affordable housing
Each client’s personal requirements specify which programs will be used to offer them the best possibility for success. Unlike other rehab facilities, they only use fact-based, constructive, affordable treatments to satisfy the various needs of all their clients.
What Is Rehabilitation?
In rehab, or rehabilitation, a person:
- withdraws from their drug of addiction
- analyze their excuses for using
- participates in various kinds of counseling and behavioral changes that help the person acknowledge their problems
- learn how to avoid relapses and temptation
Drug Intervention Treatment’s group of recovery specialists are responsible for the numerous aspects of recovery, such as:
- medical care
- life skills coaching
- drug and alcohol testing
- introduction to self-help and support meetings
- treatment of mental problems and emotional problems
- family education and counseling
- relapse prevention training
- follow-up care
How Addiction Better Treatment Addresses Drug Addiction
Their residential treatment program combines all of the very best parts of outpatient care (introduction to ‘real world’ situations and off site self-help group meetings) and inpatient treatment (24 hour supervision and a clinical staff). While living in beautiful, comfortable residential homes, clients participate in:
- group and individual counseling
- behavioral modeling therapy
- daily support group meetings
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
- other social activities
For more information about rehabilitation locations, the consequences of drug abuse, or substance abuse in general, please contact Addiction Better Treatment’s recovery professionals at 925-428-5275!