For over a decade, we have been helping men and women in the Antioch, CA area break free from alcohol and drug abuse, help addicts free themselves from addiction, giving them the opportunity to make constructive changes in their life. Substance addiction causes emotional, physical, financial, and professional suffering. We help people end their suffering and reach their sobriety goals. Everybody that enters treatment has access to:
- detox programs in a medically supervised environment
- individualized addiction treatment programs
- group and individual therapy
- wholesome diversions and physical activities
- comfortable living accommodations
- 24-hour supervision and care
For extra details about this life-changing opportunity, call us today to speak with an educated and compassionate addiction recovery professional.
Resourceful Rehabilitation Programs
The majority of scientists, therapists, and health care professionals can agree that there is no single rehabilitation method that will be appropriate for everyone. There are various conventional and non-traditional strategies being utilized today. The success of someone in rehabilitation typically relies on how individualized their treatment plan is since even people who use the exact same drug don’t always benefit from the same therapies. This means taking into account any legal, medical, psychological, work, or social issues. Customizing an effective treatment plan that meets the client’s particular needs entails accurate examination and observation, while also adjusting and correcting the treatment as needed during the process. Normally, mental health care specialists customize treatment plans with a combination of:
- group and/or individual therapy
- family counseling
- medical services
- parenting instruction
- vocational instruction
- behavioral therapies
What Types of Rehabilitation Are Available?
The individual’s specific requirements will determine the level of rehabilitation that is most appropriate. The level of treatment could be different for a person that has been continuously using for a while, than for a person who had many years of sobriety before recently relapsing.
- Inpatient treatment is when care happens in a hospital or medical clinic that usually offers detox and rehabilitation services in the same facility. Inpatient treatment isn’t as commonplace as it once was, but detoxification remains a process intended to be medically supervised in a hospital or clinic. Our facilities provide detoxification services in various locations, however, clients are encouraged to proceed directly to the treatment programs for the best recovery results.
- Outpatient treatment normally occurs in health clinics, counselor’s offices, neighborhood medical clinics, or in residential programs with outpatient services. A client of an outpatient care facility typically lives at home and commutes to receive treatment at the rehab facility.
- Our treatment program specializes in residential treatment, which combines the most ideal parts of inpatient and outpatient facilities. Clients live in magnificent residential homes and are transported daily to the facility for treatment and support group meetings. Clients who take part in this model are able to face the pressures and temptations of life while relearning the way to function in society.
Let Us Help You!
With the assistance of experts and encouragement from friends and family, recovery is possible, even when the addict believes that substance addiction is their only option. If you or someone you love is in the Antioch, CA area in need of help, we provide programs to help those who have additional mental or emotional problems resulting from all forms of drug abuse. We are available 24/7 at 925-420-8473 for details concerning substance dependency, to help locate rehab facilities, or for advice. Call today!